Win BIG with your order this August!
Place an order with us this August to be in a chance of winning…
- A £2,000 holiday voucher!
- 1 of 5 RHS or National Trust memberships
- 1 of 4 £250 Hedges Direct vouchers
We have so many fantastic offers running this August – Take a look at our special offers page to grab a bargain and to be in with a chance of winning too!
All orders made in August 2021 will be entered in to our draw to win a £2,000 holiday voucher, 5X RHS or National Trust memberships (individual or family) and 4X £250 Hedges Direct vouchers. This will be drawn and winners will be contacted in September 2021. Happy shopping everyone!
Need some advice before making an order? No worries! Contact our friendly team for expert advice and support here.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information, Promoter: Hedges Direct, Five Acres Farm, Dawbers Lane, PR7 6EE.
- This Promotion is open to mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales) and Channel Island residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary as described below. Internet access required.
- Main Promotional Period: The main promotion opens at 00:01 UK time on 01.08.21 and closes for qualifying purchases at 23:59 (UK time) on 31.08.21. Purchases must be made and offline and online entries completed within this period.
How to enter:
- To enter, participants must place an order either online or over the phone within the timeframe 00:01 UK time 01.08.21 and 23:59 (UK time) on 31.08.21.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties are accepted.
- Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Grand Prize Draw – there is 1 grand prize to be won in the Grand Prize Draw at the end of the Main Promotional Period:
1 x holiday voucher for up to £2000 from a retailer of the winners choice.
Main Prize Draw – there are 9 x prizes to be won in the main draw.
4 x £250 Hedges Direct Vouchers
5 x RHS or National Trust Annual Memberships. The winner will choose from either RHS Gardens or National Trust
No cash or other alternative prize available in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
The Main Prize Draw will take place on Wednesday 1st September and followed by the Grand Prize Draw.
The winners will be selected by an online random generator tool.
Winner Notification and Claim: Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw date if they have won and what prize they have. They will be contacted via email or mobile phone they used on entry. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of their Prize, eligibility and postal address should it be required within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 14 days, reject the prize or are ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
Delivery: Upon receipt of a valid claim and the completion of any verification process, prize winners will be sent their prize within 30 days. All prizes will be sent via email to the email confirmed at point of accepting the prize.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- A list of prize winners’ surnames will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the Promotion closing. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com . We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Winners will be requested to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion . The Promoter may request to use the winner’s surname and prize won in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for: –
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK or the Channel Islands, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.